Happy New Year from SFRR
Happy New Year from all of your friends at Santa Fe River Ranch!
Here is a recap of 2013:
* Casper is alive and well, and is still as friendly as ever. He enjoys his back scratches.
* We have three new calves that we are bottle feeding and adoring.
* The outside patio and fire pit were completed.
* We have made wonderful relationships with so many brides, grooms, families, and vendors.
* The interior of the enclosed barn was updated with stone columns, cream walls with chair rails, and a stunning chandelier.
* The outdoor barn has been updated with new rustic chandeliers.
* Our partnership with NWTF Gator Gobblers yielded fantastic results from our youth, women, and handicapped turkey and deer hunts.
* Santa Fe River Ranch was featured as the venue in I Love Farm Weddings (Katherine and Justin’s Wedding) and Rustic Wedding Chic (Emily and Trey’s Wedding)
* 3 charity events were immensely successful and inspiring.
* 25 successful weddings through wind, rain, and all that North Central Florida had to offer.
It has truly been an exciting year and we can not wait for the memories that 2014 holds.